Country Code Blocking

Need Access to Your Funds While Traveling….

Traveling outside of Canada in the near future? Don’t forget to notify Safeway Credit Union of your travel plans at least one week prior to ensure you have access to your money and are able to use your MEMBER CARD® debit card while you are away.

When you call, please let us know the countries/US states you are traveling to, and the dates you will be away, and we will take care of the rest.

Contact Us

® MEMBER CARD is a registered certification mark owned by Credit Union Central of Canada, used under license.